Monday, April 7, 2008

Operation: Rescue Herman, Day 14

Day 14.



Not looking so hot. He's browner by the day. I've read you should trim the brown away...I may try cutting down so that all the brown is gone, but that would leave about an inch of green. We'll see how Herman is looking on day 21...drastic measures may be needed. Or fertilizer.

To prove I'm not a terrible plant-mommy, here's a picture of Ethel.



She and Hermie could teach Herman a thing or two about thriving. (Hermie is 7 years old, and has been almost exclusively in my care that entire time.)

3 comments:

a bit-knit obsessive said...

Go Hermie, go! I love the little gnome that's tending Hermie. He's so cute!

Hope you are doing well.

:muah:

essjay said...

Keep hanging on Herman! Maybe his new friend will help him out.

Julie R. said...

I think you need to sing to him, Stine.